Wednesday, October 1, 2008

who is DOWN???


So I have a knack for finding these off the wall things, and I thought I'd share in my glory with this one:

happening this Saturday y'all. Lets go, whose with me
?


Bronx Zoo@ La Cita


"Conceived as a Saturday afternoon cocktail party with art activities, Ghettogloss gallery launched its Bronx Zoo summer series in June at the delightfully dancy downtown La Cita bar. But with each successive Saturday, the hot spot's back patio has been steadily transformed into a bona fide art class, as aspiring students grab sketch pads and draw models sporting lingerie and ape masks. Flavorpill's own Shana Nys Dambrot curates a show at Ghettogloss in mid-November, composed of the finest zoological artworks."

June 28 – Nov 1

Saturdays (3:30–8pm)

La Cita (336 S. Hill St)
213.687.7111


No comments: